Bartender Atlas has partnered up with Campari Canada to hire up to twenty-five Canadian bartenders to create a cocktail! As we all work through the ramifications of COVID-19, we want to do something to help Canadian bartenders who are currently out of work. Upon completion of the task, each bartender will receive $250 CDN for their cocktail creation.
Hiring the Bartenders
– Bartenders interested in this gig should already have at their disposal a bottle of one of the following products: Campari, Appleton Rum, Grand Marnier, Forty Creek Whisky or SKYY Vodka.
– Interested bartenders should follow on Instagram both @camparicanada and @bartenderatlas . You must have a public Instagram account for participation.
– To show your interest in this program, please post an Instagram Story of you with a bottle of one of the above products. Please tag both @camparicanada , @bartenderatlas and the Canadian social media account of your chosen spirit (@camparicanada, @wearefortycreek, @grandmarniercanada, @appletonestatecan, or @skyycanada) as well as the official hashtag #CampariStirCrazy . The deadline for doing this is Friday, April 3rd at 12pm EST.
– On Sunday, April 5th twenty-five bartenders will be hired to create a cocktail.
– BE SURE TO READ ALL OF THE RULES BELOW.
– Upon receiving your confirmation of hire, you will receive an email with all of the mandates for the gig. This will include expected Instagram posts in your feed and Stories.
– The deadline for receiving your final cocktail recipe and photo is Friday, April 10th at 1pm EST. Photo is not expected to be professional! Just something to show us how you want the final cocktail to look and the brand you selected!
– Upon completion of the cocktail creation, you will email Bartender Atlas an invoice for $250 CAD for the gig.
– Once the invoice is received, Bartender Atlas will e-transfer you the money. You MUST have a Canadian bank account to receive payment.
– Your final cocktail will be professionally photographed and those images will be provided to you for further promotion.
1) You must be a resident of Canada and of legal drinking age in your province of residence. You must be currently out of work due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2) Your Instagram profile MUST be public.
3) You must be a bartender listed on Bartender Atlas. (Not listed yet? Fill out the form here.)
4) Your cocktail will need to be recreated so keep this in mind when choosing your ingredients. (The simpler the better!)
5) All recipes and names become the property of the organizers (Campari Canada). Campari Canada will also have the rights to repost your stories/posts on their social media pages. While ensuring to credit you, as the creator of the cocktail.
6) Name of cocktail must not be the same as any classic cocktail name. Drink names including rude, lurid or words associated with narcotics, children or underage drinking are prohibited.