Bar Hop: Not So Quiet on the West Side
This Bar Hop takes place in Toronto’s West end. It contains 4 bars that are all whole lot of fun! They have MOOD and they’re dark and they play great music. This is a great Bar Hop for those who like to kick things up and like to stay out late (should you choose to!). We highly recommend getting food on Stop 2 as it has the most options for this.
There is some distance between some of the bars on this Bar Hop. We recommend biking or using a taxi/car share should you feel that the distance is too far for walking.
This Bar Hop cannot take place on a Monday or Tuesday.
Stop 1 opens at 6pm.
All Stops are open late.
All Stops have outdoor patios (as well as indoor seating).
Ready to do this?
No? Head back to Bar Hop main page.
YES?! Scroll down.
This bar is hidden behind another storefront.
You will see art inside.
Trust us when we give you the address. Enter in through the space and hang a left.
1468 Dundas St W
Have questions? Email us – email@example.com
Recommendations for making your night great:
– Please drink responsibly.
– Please be respectful of the policies of the establishment.
– Please be respectful of the measures in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic including capacity limits per table. Please review the Government of Ontario website for the current guidelines: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario
– Your participation in the Bar Hop does not guarantee a place at the establishment. Keep in mind that due to the pandemic, all establishments are working with a smaller capacity than in the before times. You may have to wait to get a table (or pop into a nearby place to grab a quick soda while you wait!). The availability at the establishment will vary. We highly suggest visiting not at peak hours.
– The featured cocktail highlighted on the Bar Hop is a recommendation by us. Feel free to also try other food and drink at the establishment.
– If you have never done a Bar Hop, we recommend reading this blog post that will give you some tips to do it well: HOW TO DO A GOOD BAR HOP.
Thank you to our sponsors
Please drink responsibly.
(If you are having troubles finding Stop 1, it is Cry Baby Gallery)